FastAdmin is our practical system administrators utility. It allows you to remotely monitor and manage Windows computers and servers in your Active Directory domain. It consists of a portable admin app (run anywhere; no installation required) and an optional easy to deploy small client agent (one executable file that will also automatically configure the client for remote management if necessary).
All computer systems are presented in a grid view. You can quickly filter the table to show only certain computers based on name, organizational unit, logged on user, OS, connected wifi access point, network and many other attributes. It's easy to find out which computer a user is logged on to. Performance statistics (like the ones available in the task manager) are also displayed: cpu activity, used memory, free disk space, disk activity, network activity and wireless signal strength. This way you have a good overview of the general health of all systems. You can select the columns to be displayed from a list of presets (ie Hardware, Security, Performance) or create your own custom view.
The administrator can select one or multiple pc's and perform actions like:
- Open a remote command prompt as system user
- Start remote PowerShell session
- Execute files on selected remote computers or groups (install msi setups, run scripts or batch files or import registry files)
- Connect with the Remote Desktop Client
- Offer Remote Assistance to a logged on user (remote help/support)
- Send an informational message to multiple computer users
- Open a remote task manager that shows all process details on selected computers (very handy to review what is running on all pc's)
- Open remote Computer Management
- Open remote Services Management
- Open a new Windows Explorer to the remote computers C: drive
- Send Wake On LAN packets to remotely power on computers
- Remotely enable or disable Windows auto logon at startup
- Restart or shutdown computers
- Go to the product support web page (Dell/HP/Acer/Asus/Lenovo/...)
- Export the selected view to Excel
- Jump to the location of the selected computers in AD Users & Computers (dsa.msc)
The following system statistics can be displayed in the computer list:
Computer Name, Group Membership, OU, Logged-in Users, Description, Last Scan, Os Name, Os Version, System Type, Boot Time Last Update (Microsoft KB Number), Last Update Install Date, Firewall Enabled/Disabled, AntiVirus Name, AntiVirus Status (running/stopped, updated/out of date) Manufacturer, Model, Model Number. Bios Version, Serial (service tag), OEM Text Cpu, Number of Cpu's, Cpu Description Memory in MB's, Fitted Memory Slots, Battery Status Domain Name, Domain Join Date, Last Logon Disk 1 Total GB, Disk 1 Free GB, Disk 2 Total GB, Disk 2 Free GB Wired MAC Address, Wired IP Address Wifi MAC Address, Wifi IP Address Average Cpu Activity %, Memory Usage %, Disk Activity %, Wired Network Activity %, Wifi Activity % Wifi Network, Connected Access Point, Radio Type, Channel, Signal Strength
FastAdmin gives you insight into active computers, available hardware, performance, load, logged in users, network and wifi usage and coverage.
The operator can create remote configuration and installation tasks. FastAdmin spreads the network load by randomising the task start time across client computers.
The grid is easy to sort and search. It can also be exported to Excel for reporting purposes. The presented computer inventory is always recent for online computers.
Examples of search expressions:
Model:Optiplex* Users:kim Dell "Windows 10"
Overview of important information of Active Directory computers and servers
See at a glance the overall health status of systems
Create remote installation or configuration tasks that run always, once or once every day, week or month
See all running processes on remote computers with the possibility to end selected processes
FastAdmin is designed to 'keep it simple' and lets you do your job more efficiently. FastAdmin is the fast and easy Remote Administration Tool.
Each operator (sysadmin) using FastAdmin must have a license for each required Windows domain. The product is subscription based, but will NOT renew automatically. An active subscription gives you usage rights, updates and e-mail support for 1 year.
Buy Now! for only $109 (€99)!
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions or suggestions!
*Digital River GmbH (Share-it) is our seller and handles payment and invoicing.